EA Technology is an established company that provides high-quality products and services to owners and operators of power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a leader in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and lower costs, ultimately accelerating the transition to energy decarbonisation.
The world is emerging from a global pandemic and shifting to really focus on the challenge of achieving net zero to ensure a sustainable future. We want to be at the heart of the drive to achieve Net Zero in the UK and beyond, focusing on working with key stakeholders globally to help make the electricity system fit for the future.
We are now looking for a Materials Controller to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Competitive salary and pension contribution
- Generous leave allowance
- Private medical care, life insurance and more
- Ability to tailor the package to individual preferences
- Flexible working environment
- Ongoing professional development
This is the perfect opportunity for a stores and inventory management professional from a picking and packing background, to advance their career in this exciting role where they can make a real difference to the future of energy.
We’re eager to accelerate progress towards clean growth, adaptation and resilience and you will work at the heart of our operations and the forefront of change.
So, if you are passionate about changing the way energy is used and want to make a difference to the environment as well as the business use landscape, we want to hear from you.
As a Material Controller, you will join our Logistics Team and support our inventory and instrumentation to ensure our equipment works perfectly and can be repaired if required.
Specifically, you will be involved in the calibration and repairing of instruments and the control of our inventory, including ensuring correct storage, counting, issuing and transferring of stock.
Your role will also involve:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Performing pre-despatch quality checks
- Receiving materials from suppliers
- Booking in all instruments returned for assessment, calibration and repair
- Packing and wrapping pallets, using pallet trucks and FLTs
To be considered as a Materials Controller, you will need:
- Stores and Inventory management experience
- Experience of maintaining a materials store effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of picking and packing
- Experience in managing MRP data
- Experience of goods receipt and despatch
- A good level of IT literacy including competency in Microsoft Office applications and the operation of MRP Systems
- A full, clean driving licence and FLT Licence
- Manual Handling training
Other organisations may call this role Senior Stores Operative, Engineering Stores Controller, Engineering Materials Controller, Stores Controller, Materials Management Controller, or Process Controller.
Webrecruit and EA Technology Ltd. are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you have what it takes to become our Materials Controller, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.