EA Technology is an established company that provides high-quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are currently looking for a C# Developer to join our Data Team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a C# Developer, you will join our agile Data Team, developing and maintaining our monitoring instrument software and associated UI.
Utilising our technology stack based on C#, Azure, MVC and .Net framework, you will take on a range of projects and tasks focusing on delivering quality results to deadlines.
You will work as part of a multi-skilled team and will follow the internal quality management systems, ensuring that all the required steps are completed.
To be considered as a C# Developer, you will need:
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience
- Experience providing successful technical design and implementation of software solutions
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
- Experience with code management, preferably Azure DevOps
- Solid MSSQL, Azure SQL skills, including Query writing and some SQL Operations
- An understanding of Windows Services and Microservices infrastructure
- A solid understanding of security standards within data handling
- An understanding of rollout processes and planning for services and software installations
- The ability to analyse and write specifications software that interacts with custom hardware
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on producing quality user experiences
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Generous leave allowance
- Private medical care, life insurance and more
- The ability to tailor the package to individual preferences
- Flexible working environment
- Ongoing professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Developer with MVC, and .Net experience to join our expert organisation.
Our Data Team has become a central part of our business and the knowledge and experience you bring to this role will be key to our continued success in creating safer, stronger and smarter networks for our customers.
So, if you have an excellent eye for detail and would like to further your career with our award-winning organisation, we want to hear from you.
The closing date for this role is 31st May 2022.
Other organisations may call this role Software Developer, Software Programmer, .NET Developer, Programmer, .Net Programmer, Systems Developer, or Model Developer.
So, if you’re ready to advance your career as a C# Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.