C# Full Stack Developer
Capenhurst, Chester (or remote working anywhere in the UK)
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety, and lower costs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a C# Full Stack Developer to work as part of an agile team concentrating on developing the data handling and cloud storage and the associated UI Systems, with the option to work remotely.
Overview of Main Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work as part of an agile team concentrating on developing the data handling and cloud storage and the associated UI systems. The technology is based around C#, Azure and .NetCore, React.js with messaging interfaces to external data providers and consumers.
Throughout the process you will be required to follow the internal quality management system and ensure that all the required steps are completed. Reporting to one of the Data Team Leaders, you will work as part of a multi skilled team focused on delivering to deadlines and quality.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing the technical design and implementation of software solutions. They will be self-motivated with strong team focus, and a keen eye for the details.
To join us as a C# Full Stack Developer, you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong frontend web UI development skills for customer facing applications.
- Great attention to detail and focus on producing quality user experiences.
- Experience with consuming and interacting with APIs.
- Strong Experience with .Net Core technologies using C# and containerisation.
- Solid C# skills for creating fast and secure data handling services and APIs.
- MSSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Neo4J and other Database systems are an advantage.
- Strong Experience with Azure Service Bus, Kubernetes and Microservice Architecture.
- Strong Experience with data platforms, handling and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of security standards in data handling.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Design Patterns, OO and SOLID Design Principles, along with Quality Standards.
- Understanding of source control systems, branching and release methodologies.
- Understanding of rollout processes and rollout planning.
What are the benefits?
- Join a company that’s at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution
- Excellent development opportunities
- Remote working
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- On-site parking
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.