HV Engineer Trainer
EA Technology is an established company that provides high-quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
You will enhance current courses and develop new programmes, as well as supporting the production of sales and customer engagement materials.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
• Delivery of training courses and programmes
• Development of current and future courses and programmes.
• Assist in production of sales material & customer engagement
• Assist with customer enquiries & tender submissions relating to qualification & competency development courses and programmes.
• Liaison IQA for both internal and external audits or quality inspections.
Essential skills and experience
• Delivery and customer focused with a clear understanding of lesson objectives
• Confident & self-motivated
• Able to engage with all types of learners
• Highly organised and able to multitask
• People orientated and approachable
• Excellent at presenting information
• Excellent knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical theory
• Knowledge of HV & LV Electrical networks, equipment and their operation
• A specialist knowledge of design, operations, protection or commissioning would be highly advantageous