The Data team is a multi-skilled team focused on delivering to deadlines and quality.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will join an already established agile team concentrating on developing the data handling, cloud storage and the associated UI systems. The technology is based around C#, Azure and .NetCore, React.js with messaging interfaces to external data providers and consumers.
Throughout the process you be required to follow the internal qualify management system and ensure that all the required steps are completed. Reporting to one of the Data Team Leaders, you will work as part of a multi skilled team focused on delivering to deadlines and quality.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing the technical design and implementation of software solutions. They will be self-motivated with strong team focus and a keen eye for the details.
Academic / Knowledge Required:
5+ Years Experience
Special Aptitudes / Skills:
• Strong frontend web UI development skills for customer facing applications.
• Great attention to detail and focus on producing quality user experiences.
• Experience with consuming and interacting with APIs.
• Strong Experience with .Net Core API technologies using C#.
• Solid C# skills for creating fast and secure data handling services and APIs.
• MSSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Neo4J and other Database systems are an advantage.
• Solid understanding of security standards in data handling.
• Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests.
• Design Patterns, OO and SOLID Design Principles, along with Quality Standards.
• Understanding of rollout processes and rollout planning.
• Ability to analyse and write the specifications of complex software.
• Take responsibility and ownership of projects & tasks.
• Good attention to detail and focus on producing quality software.
• Able to be flexible and determine changing priorities.