EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team on a full-time basis.
EA Technology are looking for an experienced all-round creative designer & videographer with self-motivated drive and innovative ideas. A team player, enthusiastic and enjoys working on a range of different projects at once.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
• Working within brand guidelines assisting branded online and offline material and campaigns
• Develop skills to create everything from events, website and social media assets to brochures, adverts and email campaigns.
• Creation of graphics, including static image design and animated graphics to support short-form social videos
• Creation of product videos including graphics and animation
• Proficient within the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
Qualification & Education
• A minimum 1 years’ experience is essential.
Academic / Knowledge Required:
• Premier pro
• After effects
Aptitudes / Skills:
• The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Strong typography, layout, editorial and digital skills
• Ability to be flexible whilst working under pressure
• Video Editing in After Effects and Photography is highly desirable.